This is an Evaporative Cooling Product (ECP). Just submerge in cool water for several minutes, blot dry and wear! Fabric retains hydration keeping you cool for hours. This simple and effective technology works by combining water with our HyperKewl Fabric to create garments that gradually release water through evaporation to keep you cool, but comfortable. Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics, motorcycling and equine.
• Quilted nylon outer with HyperKewlTM polymer embedded fabric inner
• Water-repellant nylon liner
• Black cotton-poly elastic trim
• Tuffrhino's Evaporative Cooling Vest provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
• Lightweight, durable and washable.
• Simple V-neck with zipper closure
• Works for a wide range of people and situations with comfort
• Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
Easy to Use:
• Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
• Gently squeeze out excess water
• Wear; repeat steps as needed
• Hang to dry
• Wash in mild, soapy water (as needed)
• Before first use; follow activation proceeding 1 & 2 above and let the product dry completely. This is necessary for the cooling fabric fibers to set into the product. Product could feel 'slimy' because of fibre migration after the first activation, this rinse away on the next soaking.
Custom Sizes Are Available
Quantity Discounts Are Available
|Hyperkewl Sports Vest Size Chart
|Front Length (Back is 2" longer)