| Versatility is an understatement! The 5 in 1 Coat is the one garment that takes you through three seasons and any situation, with more built-in options than any other traffic safety garment.
1) 5-Layer Coat / Class 3: When worn complete with the Bodywarmer, there are five layers of weather blocking fabrics. Outer coat is independently certified as Class 3, constructed of 100% weatherproof, daylight visible fluorescent PVC coated polyester with 360° 3M Scotchlite reflective tape to ensure conspicuity at night, dawn and dusk. Outer fabric meets ASTM F1671 for protection against bloodborne pathogen penetration. The outer coat also includes a hood that rolls into collar, plus snaps, button storm flap closure, weatherproof zipper and 2-deep patched pockets on the outside shell.
2) 2-Layer Coat / Class 3: Zip out the 3-layer Bodywarmer leaving a 2-layer PVC coated polyester lightweight, Class 3 coat.
3) 3-Layer High Viz Bodywarmer with Blue Quilted Sleeves / Class 2: The extra long Bobywarmer worn alone is a high caliber ANSI Class 2 traffic safety and weather garment. The Bodywarmer's outer fabric is 100% weatherproof, daylight visible fluorescent PVC coated polyester with 2" wide 3M Scotchlite reflective tape, is independently certified to meet Class 2 requirements and has two outer pockets.
4) High Viz Bodywarmer with Navy Blue Fabric Sleeves Zipped OFF / Class 2: Same as 3) but with blue fabric sleeves zipped off. Ideal for warmer weather.
5) Bodywarmer Reverse Side. Reverse the Bodywarmer to conceal conspicuity and enjoy a dark blue, extra long Bodywarmer, without quilted, padded sleeves. The navy blue side is quilted.